Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Was PSD0389
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I have a couple things left on my OBS

I was gonna keep this but now I think Ill just sell it

5" downpipe back diamond eye aluminum exhaust that I had on the truck for maybe 3 months when I was driving it, it is straightpiped but I have the muffler for it as well.

Asking 275 and I wont ship

Also have both front OBS fenders with no rust.

Asking 100 per fender

Both OBS front doors complete with wiring and everything with a little surface rust in a couple places but nothing major, has mirrors as well

175 per door

Also have a complete rust free 8' bed that does have a dent on one side from being hit with a snowplow

asking 300

I dont want to ship any of this but I will be at TS so I can bring parts there if you are gonna be down there.

·
Was PSD0389
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The bed is white, I can get a pic tomorrow

·
Was PSD0389
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes i do actually, it will need paint but its rust free and it has a center panel but its pretty dinged up

·
<< Very Soon
342 Posts
No chance of shipping or meeting in the middle?

·
Was PSD0389
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Shipping would be way too expensive, Id be willing to meet depending on the distance

·
<< Very Soon
342 Posts
do you have pics of the fenders and bed?

·
Was PSD0389
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I will get a picture of the bed today, also the doors and one of the fenders are at my house in wisconsin so I will get pics when Im up there but the one fender is here.

Everything is white minus one fender which is brand new so it has that black finish on it

·
<---mud
297 Posts
what part of WI is your other place? I might be interested in the bed or tailgate. Im in Appleton WI.

·
just learning...
180 Posts
Dang im in need of some good fenders and doors wish you were closer to Ohio

·
Was PSD0389
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
This is the only one I can find but I can take another

and the house in wisconsin is in Ellison Bay in door county

·
Was PSD0389
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The bed is gone, everything else is still available. Ill get pics of the doors when Im up at my place in wisconsin where they are next week

·
Was PSD0389
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ok here are pics of the doors and passenger fender, I can get pics of the drivers side but its just a brand new fender with that black primer they come with.

Passenger door, this has the bad stuff under the molding but its just surface rust

All these parts are in chicago now as well

1 - 19 of 19 Posts