Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
PSN Local
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to decide if should get a single stack or the twin Stacks. It would have to be 6" Mitre Cut for either one. But you guys tell me your opinions thanks!

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
Dauls !!!!

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
I like both. It's really up to you.

·
Free mod money?
35 Posts
duals

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Duals are straight up gey :pointlaugh: .

Big single is da bomb digity ! Duals are for trucks like the one in my Avatar.
I have to disagree completely and probably 95% of the people I know would also. The only way a single looks even remotely loooks good is directly centered in the bed and not to one side.

I have always hated singles on big rigs and I hate them on pickups also. I think the single off center makes the truck look goofy. Kinda like having your nose on your cheek or one eye. :pointlaugh:

If you look at your truck everything is either in twos or if there is one it will be centered. That is how the stack or stacks should always be in my opinion. But honestly I am not a fan of the centerd stacks but they are a lot better.

Only stacks that I think look ok in singles and off center is hood stacks. But that is a whole different ball game.

That is just my opinion and if it is not my truck why should my opinion matter anyways.;)

·
<----Simply the best.
3,594 Posts
I've had both and I liked both personally. I started with dual 5" miters then I went to a single 7" miter. I switched just because I wanted something different. I really love the single 7" no matter what other people say.

·
PSN Local
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Single. Stacks (or tailpipes, for that matter) should reflect the exhaust. Dual stacks on a single exhaust system look, Iduuno, "insincere". It's like seeing two tailpipes on what is obviously an inline-four riceburner.

·
<<< Dewey
312 Posts
Single stack fwiw and i cant see the soot on my truck ....

·
#2 diesel only
135 Posts
I think stacks belong on big trucks and trucks need to keep the tailpipe. I thought about puttin stacks on my truck and then i woke up. All it does is:
1. make you cut a hole in your bed
2. put soot all over any load in the bed(my dirtbike)
3. put soot all over your trailer
4. it looks like all those dodge owners that just blow smoke everywhere
but it has a plus:
5. your truck looks like it goes fast.
Not being a dick. These are options that i took into considerations.

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
I think stacks belong on big trucks and trucks need to keep the tailpipe. I thought about puttin stacks on my truck and then i woke up. All it does is:
1. make you cut a hole in your bed
2. put soot all over any load in the bed(my dirtbike)
3. put soot all over your trailer
4. it looks like all those dodge owners that just blow smoke everywhere
but it has a plus:
5. your truck looks like it goes fast.
Not being a dick. These are options that i took into considerations.
Isn't #5 worth all the cons in 1-4??

·
Registered
775 Posts
I vote no stack.. they are played out. 2 years ago not many people had them... now its hard to pass a diesel that doesn't have a stack. About the only time I see em without stacks is if its an oldman in his camper special 2wd or a company truck. Don't be a sheep and follow the heard. Standout... do something different

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
I vote no stack.. they are played out. 2 years ago not many people had them... now its hard to pass a diesel that doesn't have a stack. About the only time I see em without stacks is if its an oldman in his camper special 2wd or a company truck. Don't be a sheep and follow the heard. Standout... do something different
I agree, Do a 4" like everybody and their mother. ;)

·
Registered
448 Posts
i do dual black shiny ones sexy lookin and not common would look amazing with a white truck

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Can you tell me what might be different?? I think I have already seen just about every exhaust configuration possible from cool to plain stupid. I do not think there is "different" left to do now days.

I know what would be different. Go get the pipes of a pipe organ and mount them across the back of the cab and hook your exhaust to them.:poke:

There just is not any other options besides stacks and normal under the bed exhaust.

The only thing you do not see much of is under cab side pipes which I do like myself and may do one of these days.:D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts