Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
POWER ON
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a sub box for my single cab, didn't really find any thing to helpful. Is their any box that will fix behind the seat? Also pcs would help alot. Just looking for any type of sub box that would work. Open to suggestions.

·
Billy Big Rigger
288 Posts
Bench or 40/20/40? Either way mostly on your own with either. I have 40/20/40 seats with fold down center and built a box behind the passenger seat. Benches ate TIGHT but I've seen it done.

·
POWER ON
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bench or 40/20/40? Either way mostly on your own with either. I have 40/20/40 seats with fold down center and built a box behind the passenger seat. Benches ate TIGHT but I've seen it done.
A bench, I know its tight and I like to drive with my seat all the way back, mabey I'm just SOL

·
Billy Big Rigger
288 Posts
Pretty much, I had a hard time stuffing my carhart bibs and coat back there much less a sub. About the only place thats realy open enough is over the hump in the middle on the floor, which I've seen done tastefully.

·
Billy Big Rigger
288 Posts
Down firing, with slot ports to each side, and cup holders built into the top, with various storage bins etc.

·
Registered
166 Posts
could see about measuring mine, its a reg cab. im 6'2 and have to have the seat all the way back and it lets me get the seat all the way back. was in the truck when i bought it PO built it and it was originally behind a bench which went all the way back, just recently switched to a 40 20 40 and it fits also, just have to unbolt the seat pan and lift and move forward to put it in or take out. it fits 2 10 inch mtxs and i monted a bracket to hold my amp on the side

only pic i have of it out of the truck

·
Registered
72 Posts
Check into kicker. They have shallow mount subs with a built in amp for this reason. I have never run one but have been looking into it. The price they are dosent seem to bad.

·
POWER ON
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Anybody got any measurements on a box for one of theses trucks?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts