Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Fixing Broken Stuff
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to put some nice running boards on my 97 Crew cab, will SD running board fit and look good? Does anyone have any pictures? I really like the look of the Lund style factory running boards on 97 and down trucks but I only see them on regular and ex cabs, did they ever make them for OBS CC's

:ford:

·
Banned
333 Posts
i dont think they ever made them for the crew cabs but i dont see why a set of superduty ones wouldnt work, just have to drill your own holes probably

·
Just another OBS addict
1,006 Posts
i dont think they ever made them for the crew cabs but i dont see why a set of superduty ones wouldnt work, just have to drill your own holes probably
:whs: I saw some on a CCLB one time on craigslist. Don't know if they were SD ones, but they were that style, the tubular ones (I figure those are the ones you were talking about). Might be able to find them on the aftermarket.

Not to derail, but I noticed in ur sig you have an '84 Mark VII diesel. I have an '86 Continental with a 5.0, but I noticed once in the owner's manual it talks about the diesel engine. How is that thing, I've always wanted to see one. Interesting that it's a BMW motor. Any pics?

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
They work

·
Registered
2,761 Posts

·
Fixing Broken Stuff
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They work

Wow, Good looking truck, thats what I was looking for, to see if they fit and what it would look like. How much fab work did it take to put them on?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts