Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone I just got my first PSD this year. I'm 18 years old and didn't have a lot of money so I bought a 1996 XL with 93k on it. The engine is strong as can be but the body is very dull. I've been putting some XLT items on it. I got a chrome grill and light bezels and just order some XLT emblems. I'm also saving up for some body side moldings. From graduation I have $2000 saved and am looking to get a new paint job. I love the look of the two tones and I was thinking dark blue main and middle white. Any one who has a two tone paint job, any colors, please post your pics so I can see how they look. Also if anyone knows where to get the oem pinstripe or knows a way i can make my own. Thanks

·
Black Gold
570 Posts
i have a buddy who use to have a metallic red and white....white being the middle....look good

·
Smell My Finger
1,029 Posts
They have a few color threads that you can scroll through to see what most people have.

My opinion is to paint it one color, ive seen some members pics of solid colored trucks with no chrome strips or anything and loved it.

If not i like the blue and white ones too.

·
STILL LEARNING
18,324 Posts
What color is your truck now and what color interior?
2k will not get you too good of a paint job

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
I might be a downer, but if you just got 2K for graduation, put it towards a degree. Then once your out making twice the money you would without one and have less student loans you can paint the old girl

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
Monstaliner.com

$350 paint job, no more scratches, waxing anything

1 - 12 of 12 Posts