Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm fixing to pick up a 1991 f250 4x4. What's the width from outside of tire to the other tire? I'm wondering if it will fit on my 16 ft. bumper pull trailer width-wise.

·
Gone Broke
1,072 Posts
If the trailer is 7ft wide you should be good

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's a 16 ft. long trailer, and is 6.5 ft. wide. Truck is a supercab long bed

·
OBS Addict
1,538 Posts
Might be a little tight I'm thinking.

·
Dreams of owning cclb
695 Posts
Does it have stock wheels Rob? If it does I can get George to measure his, if they're wider I can measure mine. If you need a trailor I have one that is big enough, but it's busy with the swap meet this weekend.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It has the stock wheels with 235/85R16 tires. I've hauled a 1979 2wd f150 on this same trailer, but didn't know if a 4x4 obs was wider than a '79.

·
Dreams of owning cclb
695 Posts
Ok, I am pretty sure they are the same width but definitely not positive. If yours doesn't work out then let me know, I have had my truck loaded on my trailer with no problems.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Alright I will thanks. We have a car hauler that I know it will fit on, but my uncle is using it to take his '56 Chevy 210 to get the headliner installed this weekend.

·
Dreams of owning cclb
695 Posts
O ok lol. So what made you decide to get an OBS?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The $600 price. It's an old obs lol. 1991 idi 4x4 w/flatbed. Kinda going to be a work truck I think.

·
Dreams of owning cclb
695 Posts
Sweet lol, my girlfriend just got a 93 f150 shortwide 4x4. But anyways I'll quit the derail now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts