Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of 4 blue Crew Cab door panels, the drivers panel has the larger switch area. The drivers has a small chunk missing at the top which you can see in the picture, the rest are perfect and spotless.

Looking to get $375 shipped, or possible trades for Gray OBS front seats

This is the drivers door

and the rest

·
STILL LEARNING
18,324 Posts
Those seats look awefully familiar:D.
let me know if you want to part w just the master window control bezel, or any of the other blue interior

Bump for a good guy

·
Riding dually style!
171 Posts
What kind of OBS front you looking for?

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
either buckets or a 40-20-40 in gray. I'm looking for something in great condition, and would be willing to add cash on my end if necessary.

Brad, I think I still have the bezel somewhere, and it isnt broken like most of them are in the screw area. I'm not sure what else I have left of the interior, I think most of it that didnt sell was scrapped with the cab. I'll see what I have and get back to you.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Do you have the cab still? Looking to convert my 4 door to all power windows. Need the body harness for the power windows at all four doors as well as door panels.

Email me at tyler886 @ hotmail .com for response, not on here too often.

-Tyler

·
STILL LEARNING
18,324 Posts
Do you have the cab still? Looking to convert my 4 door to all power windows. Need the body harness for the power windows at all four doors as well as door panels.

Email me at tyler886 @ hotmail .com for response, not on here too often.

-Tyler
No. mark scraped the cab a long time ago

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lets bump this back up to the top since I was reminded that I still have them a few minutes ago when I tripped over one :doh:

I'm open to offers

·
GIG 'EM
240 Posts
If you still somehow have the master control switch bezel, if Brad didnt take it. I'll gladly take it, if you want to part with it.

·
GIG 'EM
240 Posts
Ok, cool. Thanks for getting back to me.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah, I need to make room since there will be a complete Bronco interior coming in soon to sell off. I've had these things kicking around since shortly after you came up for the seats

·
STILL LEARNING
18,324 Posts
yeah, I need to make room since there will be a complete Bronco interior coming in soon to sell off. I've had these things kicking around since shortly after you came up for the seats
What has that been, 3 years now?

·
Registered
40 Posts
ANYBODY HAVE A MASTER CONTROL SWITCH BEZEL FOR A 96 CC.WITH OR WITHOUT P/M AND A GRAY DRIVERS DOOR PANEL FOR 96 CC. PM ME WITH INFO.
THANKS RAY

1 - 20 of 30 Posts