Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
STILL LEARNING
18,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Out of a 97 crew cab. Very little wear just need to be cleaned up. Will bolt right into a reg cab or front or back of of a crew cab. WILL NOT SHIP> MUST BE PICKED UP!! $250
DSC00244.JPG

DSC00132.JPG

DSC00133.JPG

·
STILL LEARNING
18,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Steep? You go find a 13 year old bench seat with no rips, tears,cigarette burns, that still has the foam in it? The bottom seat cover alone from ford is over $300. Like i said, all it needs is a cleaning.

·
I know nothing...
6,115 Posts
Steep? You go find a 13 year old bench seat with no rips, tears,cigarette burns, that still has the foam in it? The bottom seat cover alone from ford is over $300. Like i said, all it needs is a cleaning.

I actually posted that because I thought it was a misprint... like you meant $30. I bought mine for $80 but it was the 40-20-40 and it didn't need cleaning. My bad.

·
STILL LEARNING
18,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I actually posted that because I thought it was a misprint... like you meant $30. I bought mine for $80 but it was the 40-20-40 and it didn't need cleaning. My bad.
Well luck you. The seat pan alone is $100 with out the seats

·
Registered
104 Posts
Same here I bought a 40/20/40 from a wrecked truck and all it needed was the glass swept off them and I only had $50 in them and they have no rips and foam is still good. I am not trying to insult you but they are used seats.

·
Registered
194 Posts
ok i am in balston spa NY i could meet you somewhere i have a 74 ford i want to put it into. and ya price is way to high so let me knnow what you can do have lots of parts to trade off a 74 f150

·
STILL LEARNING
18,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ok i am in balston spa NY i could meet you somewhere i have a 74 ford i want to put it into. and ya price is way to high so let me knnow what you can do have lots of parts to trade off a 74 f150
Then dont worry about it. I'll throw it out

1 - 11 of 11 Posts