Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted in a thread a couple days ago that I had a set of Alcoas that I would probably be selling. I have no idea what they are worth and got bombarded with PMs wanting to know how much.

These wheels are nice but not as nice as the pictures make them look. There are some marks in the face and if you look hard you can see them. They are easier to see in person.

The wheels do show well on the truck. There are no valves in the stem and I do have the factory lug nuts. So what would you all put the value at?

THIS IS NOT A FOR SALE add. This is to get input as to how much they are worth. Once I know the worth I will PM all that have PMed me prior to now. If they all pass on the deal I will then put them in the for sale section. This is as fare as I can be.

The center caps were just sat in place but not snapped in for the pictures.

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
I sold a set just like them for $125 per wheel

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
The cheapest I've seen them is $50 / corner, in worse shape than yours, and NOT including the caps. Usu. they're closer to $100 apiece. And the caps don't come cheap; used rear ones with the Ford logo are usu. $40-ish on eBay. You could reasonably ask $400-500 for this set, with the covers.

·
7.3 stroked edition
169 Posts
i sold mine in similar shape with caps and some 265(i think) bald tires for 350 over a year ago now.. might have been able to get more but i wanted them gone

Jared

·
Registered
83 Posts
Caps for the rears - someday I'd like some for my Alcoas!

·
got fuel?
2,581 Posts
I traded mine for the lugs and caps for my new wheels :doh:

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys. You helped alot.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts