Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 96 f250 thats 4x4 and an automatic. the truck has 348000 miles and are pretty much all highway miles. this truck runs and drives great but its not a new truck, typical ford rust. its got newer tires, new brakes, new alternator,
mods- 100hp injecters, intercooled, 6 pos chip w/ tw tunes, bullydog shift kit, downpipe into 5in stacks quadzilla commander monitor, ranch hand front and rear bumpers.

next is the trailer its a 2012 storm 28 x 8.5 car hauler with spare tire and i under coated the frame and the bottom of the floor.

last we have a ranger with a 2.5 fi motor. this truck is used for dirt track and runs pretty good. the motor will need put back in because i have a donor motor in it now that a buddy loaned me for the end of the season. its got a complete roll cage, i believe a 10 gal fuel cell and master switch.

im lookin to trade all of the above for a ccsb 6.0 or possibly towards a 6.4 and i may even throw in cash depending on what it is. any questions dont hesistate to ask. it is all located in lima oh. 419 303 6002. im havin trouble gettin the pics to upload ill try and get them on here but if not i can email them
thanks jack
thanks jack

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts