Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
IMO, I would take that back, get your money back and buy a scan gauge... Will read and erase codes as well as gauge all the parameters that your PCM reads so you can see them while driving...

·
PSN Mega Miler
6,480 Posts
AE is the best way to go for these trucks. Normal readers usually wont work with them and you can use the AE setup on other vehicles too.

·
Registered
744 Posts
What is an ae?

·
PSN Mega Miler
6,480 Posts
Several sponsors sell them but I bought mine off a forum member so no clue where the best price is.

·
Registered
744 Posts
I found one I need I just don't wanna drop 500 on one

·
Diesel Sled Head
1,101 Posts
i have an older otc monitor 4000 for sale in classifieds It will read your codes and data. Make me a good offer and its yours

·
Busted Knuckles
2,456 Posts
Sinister sells the enhanced ford bundle for $369. A 1995 will need the pcm reflashed by the dealer as they are not OBDII compliant so the scanner will not hook up to them in most cases unless they have already been reflashed. I think a reflash is around $100 but I have never had one done so don't quote me on that.
joedaddy- no internet service is needed and I believe the newest version of AE (version 9.1.1) will work on Windows xp, vista, and 7, but I am not sure if any of the older operating systems will work.

·
Banned
146 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts