Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Gandy Dancer
5,972 Posts
I'll give them credit, it's very clever. :D

Especially for cartoon fiction and wishful thinking. LOL

I can't wait to see what else they'll come up with over the next seven years. :poke:

·
Crazy wid da cheeze wiz
2,411 Posts
I'll give them credit, it's very clever. :D

Especially for cartoon fiction and wishful thinking. LOL

I can't wait to see what else they'll come up with over the next seven years. :poke:
Sorry, but he's not getting re-elected.

·
Gandy Dancer
5,972 Posts
Sorry, but he's not getting re-elected.
Yeah, I heard that this time too. ;)

If it makes you feel any better, I'm actually batting a thousand in the last 3 Presidential elections.

Yup, I made the mistake of giving Bush the benefit of the doubt the second time around too. :mad:

Yeah sure, I was on the winning side of the Bush elections but...................our country was on the losing end. :(

·
Yeah, it's like that
2,419 Posts
The only way he is getting re-elected is if after he jams healthcare thru he goes on to give amnisty to all the illegals (which he will, for all you shmucks that think illegals won't get free healthcare) which he is running out of time, the democrats need the illegals votes to win in Nov. Incase Gandy doesn't follow any of the polls, his golden Dems are loosing just about everywhere. Why do you think so may are giving anouncements that they won't run for re-election? It isn't because they know that they have a snowballs chance in hell of getting re-elected and this way when they move on to what ever it is they plan on doing they don't have to say that they got beat.

·
Gandy Dancer
5,972 Posts
Got news for you, they're not my "golden Dem's" by any stretch.

Or did you forget to look at your own Nolan test? :rolleyes:

As far as I'm concerned, a whole bunch of Democrats and Republicans need to go.

On the subject of our POTUS however, I still think he was the right person.

But then again, as shown by my misguided and stupid voting for Bush.........only the long run will tell.

·
Yeah, it's like that
2,419 Posts

But then again, as shown by my misguided and stupid voting for Bush.........only the long run will tell.
I did vote for McCain, but I didn't want to, he was a bad choice, but better than Obama. McCain would have pushed for probably 1/2 the crap your boy is doing and would have been a one term president too.

·
Gandy Dancer
5,972 Posts
So what you're saying is that you vote Republican....................period.

Now tell me again about who is partisan? :rolleyes:

·
Yeah, it's like that
2,419 Posts
I did vote for McCain, but I didn't want to, he was a bad choice, but better than Obama. McCain would have pushed for probably 1/2 the crap your boy is doing and would have been a one term president too.
So what you're saying is that you vote Republican....................period.

Now tell me again about who is partisan? :rolleyes:
So picking the one that is better than the other makes me partisan? Voting for the only canidate that has a chance to stop what you don't want makes me partisan? I could have written in who I wanted but I knew they didn't have a chance, I might as well of not went and voted that day. So did you just take logic and common sense for a test drive, went back to the dealer and said, this doesn't fit me, I don't want it?

·
Gandy Dancer
5,972 Posts
You should have written someone in.

It wouldn't have mattered.

You would have still been on the losing side. :poke: LOL

·
Gandy Dancer
5,972 Posts
Thanks for confirming that you threw common sense out the window.
Oh, you were serious? :eek:

I thought you were making a joke...................that just fell flat. ;)

The funny thing about "common sense" is, everyone thinks there's is superior to someone that they disagree with.

And yes, that includes me.

However misguided I might think you are, or how feeble your arguments may be, I know that you believe you're exercising your "common sense."

And that's kewl with me. :redspotdance:

·
RightWingNut
392 Posts

LOL LOL LOL...............another troll on the board who claims no candidate or party of their own while throwing stones at others.

Ducatirider944..........Y'all have got to learn to ignore the trolls.

Tbar

·
Gandy Dancer
5,972 Posts
Yeah, what's this world coming to? ;)

By golly, if someone isn't totally partisan to a particular political group..............how can we determine who the enemy is? :rolleyes:

You're way too predictable. :poke: LOL

·
Crazy wid da cheeze wiz
2,411 Posts
Yeah, what's this world coming to? ;)

By golly, if someone isn't totally partisan to a particular political group..............how can we determine who the enemy is? :rolleyes:

You're way too predictable. :poke: LOL
Really? "Powerstrokenation.com" A group of guys and a few gals that all drive Powerstrokes (with the exception of you). You come on to a TRUCK forum and expect anything but this? Not speaking for everyone up here, but I would say at least 90% of the members of this forum are Conservative. And yes, I would say that alot of us are partisan to a particular political group. If you have a problem with that, I don't know what else to say.

·
Gandy Dancer
5,972 Posts
Before you comment, you really should read/comprehend what you're referencing.

Tbar said............
another troll on the board who claims no candidate or party of their own while throwing stones at others.
His issue was the fact that some of us are actually moderates (your homework tonight is to go look up the definition) instead of being a wingnut (those on the far end of their political party).

As far as your claim that 90% are conservative, go take a look at this thread.

Nolan Thread

Now................................ isn't past your bedtime schoolboy? ;)

·
Crazy wid da cheeze wiz
2,411 Posts
Before you comment, you really should read/comprehend what you're referencing.

Tbar said............

His issue was the fact that some of us are actually moderates (your homework tonight is to go look up the definition) instead of being a wingnut (those on the far end of their political party).

As far as your claim that 90% are conservative, go take a look at this thread.

Nolan Thread

Now................................ isn't past your bedtime schoolboy? ;)

You keep referring to me as "schoolboy" and "farmboy" like there is something wrong with that. Im proud to be getting ready to graduate high school, being in the Beta Club, and NHS. And Im also proud to live and work a farm. I actually work, make money, and have paid for BOTH of my trucks. I dont know of many people my age that can say that. And actually, no, it isn't past my bedtime.

·
Gandy Dancer
5,972 Posts
You keep referring to me as "schoolboy" and "farmboy" like there is something wrong with that.
There isn't a darn thing wrong with it unless you start arguing with people who are more experienced, on subjects that you don't have a lot of knowledge. That doesn't mean you can't have an opinion, just that it doesn't come from nearly as much experience as those who are older.

Im proud to be getting ready to graduate high school, being in the Beta Club, and NHS. And Im also proud to live and work a farm. I actually work, make money, and have paid for BOTH of my trucks. I dont know of many people my age that can say that.
Good for you.

I too worked from the time I was 15 (bagging groceries on an Air Force base) and by the time I was 17 had bought a snowmobile, motorcycle and a car with what I made.

And actually, no, it isn't past my bedtime.
:poke: :D

·
I helped make ur rimz....
619 Posts

gandy, do us all a favor, leave, and never return. I have yet to see even ONE thread that you have posted in that is not in the politics section. If you do not have a ford diesel, why post on a site dedicated to them?

·
Yeah, it's like that
2,419 Posts
There isn't a darn thing wrong with it unless you start arguing with people who are more experienced, on subjects that you don't have a lot of knowledge. Look in a mirror lately? That doesn't mean you can't have an opinion, just that it doesn't come from nearly as much experience as those who are older.

Oh so since you are older than everyone here, you are wiser. Ok, I Got it

Good for you.

I too worked from the time I was 15 (bagging groceries on an Air Force base) and by the time I was 17 had bought a snowmobile, motorcycle and a car with what I made.

:poke: :D
Just because the kid is finishing highschool doesn't mean he is stupid. I would have to guess he could school a lot of us old guys because it is fresh in his mind from class and we haven't used it for 20 yrs. I have respect for the kid that you keep calling "farmboy" or "schoolboy", at least he is willing to work which knocks out about 75% of the population of kids his age. Why don't you grow up, does it make you feel like a big internet tough guy to pick on a 17 yr old boy?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts