Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon everybody, i am new to this whole thing so if i post where i shouldnt i appologize. For the last two months i have actively been searching for a used F-350. i found a 2005 6.0 PSD with 120k miles VIN 1ftww33px5ed04546. i have been hearing mixed thoughts on this engine so i am looking for any advice i can get. What are some major issues associated with that engine and what should i look for when test driving it? I have heard about getting an oasis report but have no clue how to do that. Thank you for your help

·
<--won't start
235 Posts
you get the oasis from ford or sometimes a member who works for them will help out.

Good idea to get one.

If you are serious about getting into a 6.0, start reading, then read some more, then read even more, then punch your computer because your tired of reading about egr's and blown head gaskets.

get you're keyword(s) that you are going to use for you're search (egr valve, head gaskets, oil cooler, coolant filter, bunny rabbits, yada yada), then just add----

site:powerstrokenation.com to the end of it

example: http://www.google.com/#q=reliability+6.0+site:powerstrokenation.com&hl=en&biw=1152&bih=730&fp=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&cad=b

that will narrow down all the search results to that specific site...you obviously can search any site

Good luck with the search and welcome

1 - 2 of 2 Posts