1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pull starts at 7:00pm Saturday -14th, 11:00am on Sunday- 15th

Will post a flyer when it gets closer.

This may be the last year, if truck and spectator attendance doesn't improve

·
Row'n Through The Gears
18 Posts
Are you Chris' buddy? He just built that true twin turbo (parallel) 7.3 pretty sure we were talking down in Lebanon last year.

I'd like to get into it this year, but I been out of work for a while so it's not my biggest priority. Hopefully a few of my buddies will be pulling NWTPA this year. I'd hate to see it go away. I know knowone wants to join 'another' website, but we got one going for the local guys OregonCoalRollers. Chris is on there. It's kinda slow right now, but I think it would be a pretty good place to recruit for local pulls. Shoot all you gotta do is just vet on there and talk about it often and the guys will want to show up. And after they show up enough.......they'll wanna pull!

I usually just check in here every once in a while, but usually just the competition section. The northwest regional section at least as far as Oregon guys goes is always dead in here.

Probably see ya around I'm sure. Check out that site if you get a chance. There's really no blind brand loyalty douchbaggerey going on in there, everyones welcome and we mean it.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Chris and I are both members of NWTPA, friends IDK :evil (jk Chris). The Redmond pull has lost $$ the last 2 years. Trying to get the word out early this year, it's a great venue for spectators and nice track to pull on, just saying it likley will be replaced if not profitable or break even this year. Thanks for the link I will take a look.

·
Row'n Through The Gears
18 Posts
I obviously didn't pull, but I showed up for the Redmond pull 2 years ago. Always too many guys watching and not participating, myself included.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts