Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
May 8th

Scio, Oregon.....PM if you need directions and are wanting to come!

Large shop to work or BS, bring your own tools, will have a swap meet going on so bring any parts your wanting to get rid of.

If you would like to stay all weekend that is encouraged, plenty of room for all sorts of camping!
:psnb:

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll check my schedule, but I'd love to come over and hangout. I can hold beers while you guys work :D
MAY 28th, hopefully a mod can change the original post, i screwed it up

Yeah Greg you should definitely come down! I wont have any projects of my own so ill be helping out also.... this might be the first time i WONT have any projects going haha

·
Registered
744 Posts
Wait so what's the deal here?.... scio is like 45 minutes from me?

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just come out and hang out for the weekend! lots of wrench turning going on.... Its bound to be a great time...

How come ive never met you if your so close haha?

·
Registered
744 Posts
Haha sounds like a plan idk I went to school at lbcc and I use to know some kids from scio lol I'm north of eugene by about half an hour... sounds like a good day pm me the directions

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Haha sounds like a plan idk I went to school at lbcc and I use to know some kids from scio lol I'm north of eugene by about half an hour... sounds like a good day pm me the directions
I went to OSU for one year, last year actually.... But steven or mark will chime in with an address. Im not sure enough to give you directions!

·
Registered
744 Posts
Well it should be a good thing well.... idk might make me wanna do some different stuff on my truck :D

·
Registered
744 Posts
Sounds great guys

1 - 20 of 35 Posts