Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

When: February 26th, 2011. Gates open at 7am for registration (Dyno & Show N' Shine), judging and dyno pulls start at 10am. First come first serve on the dyno, so get signed up early.

Where: Grays County Fairgrounds in Elma, Washington (Welcome to the Grays Harbor County Fairgrounds Event Center)

What: Northwests newest annual diesel enthusiast mayhem! $5 gets you and one passenger in, $5 per extra passenger. Come ready to have a good time. Mobile dyno on site, custom tuning for your 6.0 or 7.3 diesel by Tony Wildman, Show N' Shine event for those of you that own pavement queens. only $20 to enter your truck! 95% of the event will be held under cover, just in case it happens to rain.

Prizes will be awarded for highest HP truck and winnder of the Show N' Shine.

First 10 people through the gate will recieve free admission, so get here early and get ready to have a great time all day!

After the Event:
Overnight camping is also available for $20 a night. Wet or Dry camping, first come first serve. So if your wanting to enjoy the day even more throw back a couple cold ones then stay at the fairgrounds overnight. Its bound to be one heck of a good time!

Vendors are subject to chage, if you are interested in being a sponsor or vendor for the event please PM me for details.​

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
awesome bud!!!

If you see a red and white CC OBS come introduce yourself! my names Derek

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The dyno is a "dyno jet" owned by BK diesel.

And from the sounds of things we will have a new major sponsor. Les Schwab tires is going to take over the sponsorship side of things.

Another update, we are hoping to have something major to give away in a raffle. Does anyone have an suggestions?
Stack kits? Custom Tuned chip? HID kit? Free Alignments?

·
Registered
570 Posts
The dyno is a "dyno jet" owned by BK diesel.

And from the sounds of things we will have a new major sponsor. Les Schwab tires is going to take over the sponsorship side of things.

Another update, we are hoping to have something major to give away in a raffle. Does anyone have an suggestions?
Stack kits? Custom Tuned chip? HID kit? Free Alignments?

Injectors!

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Its DK Diesel. I know DJ, I'll have to give him a call
Oh okay!! Yeah my buddy brandon is taking care of all the dyno info which is why im not really up on the dyno section much.

I wouldnt quote me on anything ive said, its all second hand info on the dyno. But from what i hear they are the ones coming!

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well....
DK Diesel Has commited to being the dyno man. Here is what ive got for you guys...

$50 per truck
Gates open at 7am, first come first serve on the list
Hoping to dyno 40-50 trucks in the day.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts