Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy yall my truck just started doing this and it's not wanting to start, but number 2 relay under hood is clicking really fast and non stop, I do have a check engine light on and no flow plug light, I have checked all fuses and even changed out the relays still doing the same, help please, hope everyone having a bless day

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
Have your batteries checked and independent from one another. The symptoms usually indicate a voltage problem. The only time I've seen it personally is when one of my brother-in-law's batteries went bad when he tried to start the truck. If not that, check all battery cables and ends for cleanliness and tightness. Cheers!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well brand new batteries and new battery cables, my wait to start like is flashing now after I put a new glow plug relay on and truck will start then dies, over and over, right now I'm changing the wire hardness so hope it's the problem, if not i heard that my ecm could want out

·
Registered
5,575 Posts
The WTS light has nothing to do with the glow plug relay, it is just a idiot light.

Your symptoms are a bad or low voltage with the batteries. It can also be a bad connection or a bad ground

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
Are there any mods to your truck (chip, tuner etc.)? You might want to take a look at the PCM connection and maybe the IDM and IDM connection. Cheers!

·
Registered
58 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
And the problem was …..??? Cheers!

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
I guess someone can't take the time to write a complete sentence (with punctuation) and describe what part of the harness was affected (and maybe why if known). Cheers!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts