Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is anyone runnin a lift from ntw's "suspension special" section? one of my friends got one for his chevy and it was 2" lower in the nose when we got it together so i am a little worried about flippin $900 for a bum lift

·
Registered
277 Posts
which kit are you looking at most of the time its superlift on the fords , if you give me the part number i can call my salesman up there and find out for ya

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its a 6" kit with replacement rear springs, Item #:SS SD00-6DS

·
Registered
94 Posts
Huck - Were you able to get any info?

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hmm well i guess we are dead in the water, anyways my plans are to run a 6" with cut-outs and 39 or so pitbulls or tsl's

·
Registered
94 Posts
Thanks for the info. You know what kind of shocks come with it? I am thinking of this lift or the maxx-lift with a spring pack. Its about $100 less, but uses a spring pack versus a full spring. Now that I know the NTW one comes with name brand parts, I'm leaning that way...:shrug:

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
definately, thanx for the info, sealed the deal for sure!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Im runing the 4" kit.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i have a pro comp 4" now and its got almost 7 yrs on it and the front springs have sagged out to the point i can't get much bigger than my 285's, so its time to go bigger!

·
Registered
520 Posts
Definitely didnt even know they sold lifts....they got some good prices too

·
"Smoke A Lil Smoke"
2,054 Posts
I bought there 6in suspension special last month for the wifes truck.05 f150 4wd.ended up being a rough country and well put together.even came with longer braided russel brake lines for the front instead of the cheesy spacer the rest come with.real nice kit for $1200 and free shipping.

·
Registered
741 Posts
i have a pro comp 4" now and its got almost 7 yrs on it and the front springs have sagged out to the point i can't get much bigger than my 285's, so its time to go bigger!
I have had the same Pro Comp lift for 6 years and have had no problems. Still running 35"

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i ended up just buyin new 4" front springs and shocks and callin it good

1 - 17 of 17 Posts