Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
bbteacher
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the process of converting my 97 f350 dually to 4x4. I recently started looking into just installing a np 205 transfer case because I have a HD 2wd tranny and would like to keep it instead of buying someone's unknown tranny and t case. I have a few questions on drive shafts though. My truck is a crew cab. I don't know where to go to buy the correct drive shafts plus the small drive shaft that connects to my transmission. Do I need to have them made? Will the np 205 yokes match up with mine? I believe that is what they are called. Sorry, I am not too familiar with transmissions and running gears. I am going to do the D60 with leaf springs setup. I used to have a 79 Cherokee Chief so this one ton is a new beast to me. I have helped my old man with the drive shafts on his Duramax and replaced those U-Joints that is about the extent I have on them. :confused:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.