1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
I want one. Talk about people making a hole for you when they see a turn signal.

·
Banned
1,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wonder if it has a bts or big oil under the hood to help the power out lol

·
Dieselized
526 Posts
Yeah y'all remember that truck with that ugly big bumber I got to thinkin maybe I should do this to my truck except I would get Jesse James to install a train style cattle guard on it. Animal rights nope, deer down now that dinner warm up the grill

·
Don't EFN worry about it
15,588 Posts
Yeah y'all remember that truck with that ugly big bumber I got to thinkin maybe I should do this to my truck except I would get Jesse James to install a train style cattle guard on it. Animal rights nope, deer down now that dinner warm up the grill
HAHAAA! Hell yeah. :D

·
All Talk, No Walk?
2,358 Posts
He says that it'll do upwards of 90mph no problem either, even tho it weighs 14,000lbs... ;):redspotdance:

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
That would be fun in 5:00pm traffic!

·
<<HowdoIgetridofthat
1,421 Posts
Has anybody watched that show it's such a bit** fest all they do is cry all the time about whos fault it is that they cant catch a tornado

·
Who is Obama?
1,779 Posts
I just saw a commercial for the show on the Discovery Channel and it was giving the trucks stats, 8000 lbs of armor, bullet proof glass and.... 400 HP??? Now if that really is a IDI 7.3 then I want to know what in the hell they did to that engine to give it 400 hp. I wonder who built it? Or if its just BS like the rest of the show.

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
I just saw a commercial for the show on the Discovery Channel and it was giving the trucks stats, 8000 lbs of armor, bullet proof glass and.... 400 HP??? Now if that really is a IDI 7.3 then I want to know what in the hell they did to that engine to give it 400 hp. I wonder who built it? Or if its just BS like the rest of the show.
They said it was a 96 which would make it a Powerstroke. If that really is a 400hp IDI I want them to show me how to build mine up! :D

·
Banned
7,764 Posts
A 400hp OBS is actually still damn hard to do. A 400hp superduty is still not easy to come by.

·
2Cruel
1,645 Posts
looks to me like it needed some injector o'rings

Travis

·
< pissed off pumkin.
1,880 Posts
Yea, and its a shifty too. Saw a show on the truck a few months ago showed him buliding the thing, they had some problems with the motor I know in the begining. He was,nt too stupid, if you watch the show look closely. He put out riggers on it so it would be stable, but I
,m not sure if I'd want to be in it, could be a blast though.
Dan

1 - 18 of 18 Posts