Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
<-- it's like that
6,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured I'd start a new thread and see what you guys suggest for tires. My wheels are 20x10 and the current tire size I'm running is 325/60r20. I'd like to stick with A/T's, hopefully get some decent mileage out of them and do well offroad (no "real" mud in Colorado, just rocky Jeep trails), and also need them to perform well in the snow.

Currently I'm running BFG A/T's, and I haven't been too happy with this set. Got a nice sized split in the sidewall, and upon further inspection I have a lot of huge chunks taken out of the tread from rocks and whatever else. This set just hasn't held up as well as the last set, and I have a feeling that the quality of the BFG A/T's has dropped a bit.

Ok! Let the suggestions begin! :popcorn:

·
<-- it's like that
6,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I took the plunge and ordered the Kumho's. They should be here in a few days and probably mounted on my truck no later than Monday. From all the ratings I've seen, they are just as good or even better than the BFG's, and for much less money. So I'm going to try them out. For the price, I won't be nearly as upset if they only last as long as my BFG's have.

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
I really dont have to say it... BUT I WILL

Toyo MT's...

·
FNG
6,018 Posts
I'm about to give these a try. Should be on the truck tommorow.

325 60 r20 Kumho AT. Paid 279 ea for em.

Is that the KL78

1 - 15 of 15 Posts