Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
A Ghost these days...
2,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a heads up. Ya'll don't forget to come out to Houston Raceway Park November 5th to do a little Diesel racing and BSing. Or, just come to watch the other shop owners talk trash to David Lott.... :pointlaugh: j/k David!

Track opens at 6pm, most guys start showing up between 7 and 8pm.

Houston Raceway Park | Home

:tree:

·
Registered
617 Posts
How much are tickets?? $10 for just watching?

·
A Ghost these days...
2,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Might try and make it out. Don't know how it will work with the new baby but we will see.

·
Monkeys have armpits!
1,681 Posts
Might try and make it out. Don't know how it will work with the new baby but we will see.

This is how it will work.

Load baby in car seat, load car seat (with baby in it) into backseat of truck, load extra formula and diapers in truck. Slap wife on the a$$ while she gets into front passenger seat, then you climb into drivers seat and head to Baytown. :D

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
This is how it will work.

Load baby in car seat, load car seat (with baby in it) into backseat of truck, load extra formula and diapers in truck. Slap wife on the a$$ while she gets into front passenger seat, then you climb into drivers seat and head to Baytown. :D
When I get home tonight I am going to show her this post. Then we will see if I show up alone or with her, the baby and a black eye. LOL

·
Death Row Inmate #7
1,458 Posts
Dang I wish I didn't work night shifts so I could finally make it to one of these... Y'all have fun. If I ever get off of these night shifts I will make it to one of these.

·
pescador loco
122 Posts
Ill try to make...Ive been wanting to get out there, havn't been since high school!! lol :ford:

·
One of a kind
2,198 Posts
I am either going to be there or at the ranch hunting. Either way you can't go wrong.

·
One of a kind
2,198 Posts
ok, I think ima leave the house around 7. I have never been there so how do I find yall?

·
R.I.P. DAD
1,993 Posts
Shoot I forgot all about this, and I just got the truck running right too.

·
One of a kind
2,198 Posts
Well I'm in line to run. First time ever!! I am nervous and excited at the same time. Now if they could just clear the reck it would be awsome. #291

·
R.I.P. DAD
1,993 Posts
PSD-BLACK-CLOUD; said:
Well I'm in line to run. First time ever!! I am nervous and excited at the same time. Now if they could just clear the reck it would be awsome. #291
What did you run?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts