Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my E99 F250 7.3. Has 164k 6 speed and was stock other than the front level kit. I have added a TS 6pos chip, DIY intake with 4" tube. 4" turbo back system and 4 to 5 MBRP black tip. 18X9 XD HOSS and 35's. Bushwacker flares, isspro gauges and a locker. I am going to do a full 6" all spring lift and some body and paint work. Does anyone know what color this is? Let me know what you think.

·
Low cash cowboy
380 Posts
thats an awsome truck. i like that color alot and the rims are cool. idk what the real color name is but around here we call that highbeam blue

·
peterbilt'in
1,188 Posts
i want to say its the "true blue"

if i can find the touch up paint i had kicking around i thought was for my truck ill let ya know what color.

my truck almost looks black but it's blueish

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I found this truck and I think it's the same color. Still dont know what the color is though lol.

·
< pissed off pumkin.
1,880 Posts
Sonic sounds rigth to me also. ODes it still have the emissions sticker in the drivers jamb ? If so look and see what the paint code is, it will say paint right on it. .

·
< pissed off pumkin.
1,880 Posts
Ok I,m looking at one of our chip sets now and see a sapphire blue met. lr is the code on that one, but theres a k9 med melina blue met that looks close to it also.

·
peterbilt'in
1,188 Posts
take your Vin number. Complete vin, to ford and have them print you out a build sheet.

that'll get it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts