Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday morning I had my truck plugged in since it was subzero. Truck started right up, I then let the truck idle for about 15 minutes before taking off. I have a edge tuner and right now its set to stock. So anyway when I went to take off the truck blew alot of white smoke and was really doggy my drive was only 15 minutes going on an incline and the whole time it blew alot of white smoke through my stacks and was very weak the whole time....could this be turbo? Or my injectors? Or just from the really cold air. Looking for some input thankyou in advance

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh yeah the truck is a 1999 early

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh yeah the truck is a 1999 early

·
Registered
372 Posts
Was your EBPV activated? On very cold mornings, mine stays on & drastically reduces power.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That might of been it. Couldnt hardly keep up my egts it was so cold thanks for the help

·
Registered
245 Posts
Was your EBPV activated? On very cold mornings, mine stays on & drastically reduces power.
Another vote for EBPV, when mine comes on it is a real dog and egts can really climb quickly with all that restriction. You should be able to hear the change in exhaust tone when activated.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Me and buddy figured it out, got a bad Injector

1 - 7 of 7 Posts