Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Changed the oil, powersteering fluid, fixed an oil leak, hooked up the water injection again, washed, clay bar'ed and waxed her...

Was going to paint the exhaust tips black but just lost interest...LOL

Not bad for a truck with 175k, three motors, six trannys and a rear end done to it...LOL

·
We put the FU! in FUN
1,625 Posts
Looking good. When can i drop mine off? lol

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

There is a motor in there somewhere...

·
Just another OBS addict
1,006 Posts
Looks good...got 'nuff gauges? LOL I counted 16 not including the steering column one which looks to be ur DP Tuner :eek:. thats awesome :evil

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks good...got 'nuff gauges? LOL I counted 16 not including the steering column one which looks to be ur DP Tuner :eek:. thats awesome :evil

AHHHHH not DP:mad:...

Its a Scan gauge!

Thanks!

·
Just another OBS addict
1,006 Posts
O, I see.couldnt get a great look at it in the pics. cool setup though.and reminds me I need to give my truck a good polish here soon now the weather's lookin' up

·
Waitin' on 500
2,109 Posts
looks great.. Very clean truck

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys! Not bad for a truck with 180k on it!

·
Waitin' on 500
2,109 Posts
Id like to know what do all the gauges monitor... I like the look of gauges but idk if i could handle that many.... I bet under your dash is FULL of wires.

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Id like to know what do all the gauges monitor... I like the look of gauges but idk if i could handle that many.... I bet under your dash is FULL of wires.

The beauty of the Isspro Performax Gauges is there are only 3 wires to control all 17 gauges. Three for ALL, not each...

A-pillar, Top to bottom...

Manifold Pressure 0-60
Boost Pressure 0-60
Right Pyro
Left Pyro

Overhead pod Left to Right

Tranny Temp 0-280
Diff Temp 0-280
Oil Temp 0-280
Water Temp 0-280

Under Dash Left to Right

Fuel Pressure 0-100
Oil Pressure 0-100
Air Pressure 0-180

Dash Suround

Drive oil Pressure 0-400
Post IC air temp 0-280
Volts
Fuel level (big tank in bed)

and then a scan gauge on the steering column and a water pressure gauge on the dash (water injection).

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
So... Is each gauge bluetooth and solar powered?

LOL...

One wire is a common ground, one is a common lighting and one is a signal wire. That signal wire carrys up to 17 differant wave lengths that each gauge is looking for, the pyro is looking for its particular wave length... You can also move the gauges around to differant areas, add or remove gauges for differant things (so long as the sender is hooked up to the ESP) and they have data logging for all the gauge senders hooked to the ESP...;)

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
That's pretty neat. All of the senders run to the box too?

All the senders run to the ESP which is mounted under the hood, then you run three wires into the cab, and a forth if you want to hook up the peak recall function.

Peak recall sends all your gauges to there max reading since you cleared the memory...

Like so...

Note... flicker is not visable to the eye, the camera just happens to pick it up...

·
Waitin' on 500
2,109 Posts
I bet it looks like christmas in your truck at night with em all lit up.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts