Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
<- Sums it up
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I plan on hitting most of the pulls. A little Blue Oval company would be appreciated. There is usually only one or two fords in the mix. I want to talk :ford: not some CP3, EFI live, blah, blah, bull ****.

Come on boys, come out an play........

Schedule is available here: http://csspulling.com/schedule.html

Keep Strokin'

·
<- Sums it up
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I might be able to make it. Depends on the shop putting in my injectors and Jody. They will not let the truck leave the shop until the chip is here and the truck is running perfectly. I know I will be in Ukiah, Reno, Gardnerville and Newman(Sept & Oct).

·
Registered
118 Posts
got my rooms reserved for the Ukiah, Reno and Gardnerville pulls, although I don't pull, I will be there to support the event.

big jake

·
Local Machine Gun Builder
496 Posts
Might come to the Reno and G'ville pulls. Not really too enthused about it anymore though. Probably just come to hang out depending on who shows up.

·
<- Sums it up
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bill,

At least come tell me what I am doing wrong.

Keep strokin'
Howard

·
Corona Killa
1,727 Posts
Anyone going to the pulls in Hollister on September 29.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'll be in Ukiah if I can get the truck back on its feet...
There is also the Yerington, NV pull the 17th..or 18th...Whatever that Saturday is. Although no longer ran by MLM, it's not terribly put together and produces a killer crowd and lots of beer after. I highly recommend it!

Also be in Reno/G'ville, Tulelake, and Hollister will most likely be my last pull in CA for the next year or so. See y'all out there.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I can't find any info on Tulelake, it used to be MLM but it may out this year : (

Anybody know if Holister will have different classes?

BBD

·
Registered
35 Posts
Who all is going to be in Ukiah. We have races up here in Eureka Sat day and then i think a few of us are going to convoy down.

·
<- Sums it up
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I will be there testing out the new B codes and the new tires. gotta see how the tires hook up with another 100+hp....:hehe: Man I hope things work out..

Keep Strokin'

·
Registered
35 Posts
Sounds good i might take a hook i have never done it so i'm pretty unsure, i kinda wanna see what happens before i really start upgrading. If ya know what i mean

·
<- Sums it up
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Come on down stroker85. I will help where I can. I bet we got more in common than trucks. I was born in Fortuna and graduated from Arcata High. Was raised as a kid in Redway. I hope to see you at the pulls and catch up on things up north.

Keep Strokin'

·
Registered
104 Posts
It will be nice to see you guy's out there, like I posted a while back the Ford representation has been week at most, but thanks to you guy's for showing up it will be a more rounded representation of Dodge Chevy and now Fords.

See you guy's there

BBD

·
Registered
35 Posts
Yeah Sounds Good hoping to get a few guys to convoy down people keep backing out. What time does everything start down there.
Thanks Rusty

1 - 20 of 25 Posts