Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
i would say rent a cabin they are usually pretty cheap at KOA's from my experience anyways .. never stayed at one in texas.

·
Monkeys have armpits!
1,681 Posts
Hmm.. might have to drive up for this. I got a 5th wheel camper to stay in. Guess i'll start making plans soon to see if i can go.

·
Banning Smut
19,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Gare, you can get a room in Greenville, which is down the road a few from the KOA. Or you can rent a rv from a local place. Cabins are full, but Paul might let you bunk with him and that way you and Paul and Chris can spoon the night away. :pointlaugh:
Wow. Gonna pass on spooning with dudes. :doh:

Greenville looks like probably the best option for me. Shows only 9 miles from the KOA....

·
The Original
7,509 Posts
Gare, you can get a room in Greenville, which is down the road a few from the KOA. Or you can rent a rv from a local place. Cabins are full, but Paul might let you bunk with him and that way you and Paul and Chris can spoon the night away. :pointlaugh:
That's Spoons and Randalls thing not ours:poke:

Gare if I was you find someone to split RV rent with. It's no fun driving back to Greenville at 2amLOL

·
Registered
98 Posts
Or yall can do it like Pauls brother and just pass out in the box truck
Haha don't hate it just depends on how drunk you are at the time but that thing sleeps pretty dang good till some jack*** decides to take off driving while your asleep in there. LOLLOL

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
What is it exactly? Like camping or something?

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
Is there a place for 4 wheelers over there?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts