Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Can a 1 ton do a wheelie?
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone on here belong to this club. I have registered but I still dont have acces to the forums. I want to see if there are any meets or gtg coming up. :ford:

·
BRING DA AMBALAMPS
1,952 Posts
hey man I'm an active member. there are several of us on here that also meet up frequenly. probably won't be many official events over the winter but like i said there are 6 or 7 of us that get together regularly. look for fordsuperduty05, bartman, vengeance, scarlet nape, broncof250444, dirk.

·
Registered
216 Posts
im a member of ntxpsa also.

·
Registered
317 Posts
the site is set up so you cant auto-join....
the webmaster (BigK) will get your particulars set up
and you will be good to go...

as for events...we will have the annual toys for tots event
in november, and in december, the annual christmas party

dates for each are still TBD

·
undercompensating
321 Posts
Big K is moving or just moved to a new house, and we all know how that can be. I'm sure he is just busier then usual and hasn't got you up and running yet.

Speaking of gtg what happened to the Ford Buick shootout? I didn't see it mentioned this year.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Speaking of gtg what happened to the Ford Buick shootout? I didn't see it mentioned this year.
I think that one fell thru the cracks this year due to too many other
things going on in oct.

I know I only spent one sat. night in my own house the month of
oct. due to the rally, races, fam reunion, etc...

·
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well BigK hooked it up the other night, so I will just check from time to time. One of these days I will have to meet up with you guys.

·
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Happy thanksgiving to you all. So have any of you fellas heard anything about the toys for tots shindig. If so post it up. I looked on web site but didnt see anything about it.

·
Banned
274 Posts
I'm a member on there and want to know how to get one of those stickers?

·
THE ONE AND ONLY!
2,736 Posts
Happy thanksgiving to you all. So have any of you fellas heard anything about the toys for tots shindig. If so post it up. I looked on web site but didnt see anything about it.
Yea...It got pushed back and ran out of time...we are going to do a collection at the Christmas Party and take them to a local collection place afterwards on Sunday :D

If yall have any questions, just PM me, email or call, or all 3 lol....

1 - 20 of 24 Posts