Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 493 Posts

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok well some of us were talking and we wanna get another meet and greet going, but lets have some real fun this time!

So we came up with some options but if ya'll have any other ideas then chime in.

So we were thinking a camping trip, a day at the lake, I think I heard the rubicon.... any ideas or anybody have any .02? We could do a fishin trip or go climb on Grant's houseboat :poke:

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Come on guys!

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Matt... Loads of help you are!

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok well I have one free weekend in july.... The 18th and 19th! Let's get this going!! Where are some good places to go camping??

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
well i have a cabover and a gooseneck camp trailer, but i would rather go up to an awesome little spot in the high lakes. its up above paradise a little ways, its called spring valley lake. you can get to it in a stock truck, but its definately not trailer friendly. there is a parking lot at the "T" for trailers when we tow our wheelers up. there is a little rock crawling for those that want to do that. there is fishing at spring valley and philbrook (which is a planted pg&e lake) there is also an old mine you can cruise up to and check out.

1 - 20 of 493 Posts