Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 1870 Posts

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys...

So I think its time we set up a Nor Cal group.
I know there are tons of us here...
I talk to most of you daily.

Lets do something!
Hooters? Maybe Sac Raceway??

Any ideas?

Ooh anyone going to PBR this weekend?

-M

·
Never Fry Bacon NAKED!
367 Posts
NorCal is a bit too far for me to hit for a GTG, but I had to post up and tell you you have great taste when it comes to dogs!

I have two Austrailian Cattle dogs myself. Both are Blue Heelers.

There are a few of us down here on the Central Coast (one in Prunedale, I'm in Seaside, and another in Santa Cruz) so if anything happens down our way, we'd probably like to join up!

Stewart

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha thanks!

We were just down in Pismo delivering a truck. Come on up...we'll make a weekend out of it!

:D

·
Never Fry Bacon NAKED!
367 Posts
haha thanks!

We were just down in Pismo delivering a truck. Come on up...we'll make a weekend out of it!

:D
Pismo is a bit far for me too. A few hours south of me.

Holler up if you guys ever hit the Peninsula. I'll do the same if I ever come up for an extended visit and stay at my brothers place in Folsom.

Stewart

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll be in San Fran tomorrow...but for a little shopping...

Let us know if youre in our neck of the woods

·
Lovin the Tuna
8,353 Posts
Pismo is a bit far for me too. A few hours south of me.

Holler up if you guys ever hit the Peninsula. I'll do the same if I ever come up for an extended visit and stay at my brothers place in Folsom.

Stewart
Im not even 5 minutes from folsom, im over in Orangevale. Let me know if you ever head up this way!

Hey guys...

So I think its time we set up a Nor Cal group.
I know there are tons of us here...
I talk to most of you daily.

Lets do something!
Hooters? Maybe Sac Raceway??

Any ideas?

Ooh anyone going to PBR this weekend?

-M
I am willing to meet anywhere. Shoot we could meet out at yer boyfriends shop (if the owner is willing) for all i care. Hooters or somewhere is cool to. Honestly id be happy to have a meet and great for nor-cal almost anywhere since i havent gotten to go to any Powerstroke gatherings yet :D

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
I highly doubt that the owner of a diesel shop WOULDN'T want a meet and greet to happen at his shop...

Anytime after this week, and you can count me in...

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Um I'm actually on my way to Diesel Nut here in a little bit so I'll ask Jason what he thinks of the idea.

Smokey--Sorry about your tires...I won't do anything through them anymore.
They are A-holes.

Any more ideas? When were ya'll thinking about doin it??

End of Feb?

·
Lovin the Tuna
8,353 Posts
its cool, thanks, yea i hate them, they are a bunch of tards over there... And yea, that would be cool if you could ask we could meet up there, have a few drinks, maybe some BBQ :D and i am willing to do it whenever. Any time in Feb. works for me, im assuming a weekend?

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
so basically we just have to keep talking on here to try and get it bumped to the "today's post" page for a lot of em to see it?... LOL
Yep. keep it at the top and it'll show on the index too... :poke:

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
im down for a meet and greet, i hope my truck lives til then.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
clutch is toasted, when it goes im pulling the motor to reseal the front cover, oil pan, oil cooler, and put head studs and springs in

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ok boys so I'm sitting in the Diesel Nut office and he said it is cool if we do it here.

We need to decide on a date. Valentines day falls on a Saturday this year...and remember I am a woman still and not really in the mood to spend it with you boys.

Um Saturday or Sunday?

Gimme some dates boys??

Lets get this really rockin & rollin!

-M

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Chaos and Smokey...

I'm counting on you guys to help me get this going!

1 - 20 of 1870 Posts