Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 321 Posts

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok people its been awhile since we have had a gtg to im thinking we should have a bbq at my shop. i will talk to jefferson state about using there dyno if we have enough guys wanting to dyno. we can also work on trucks or whatever. it may have to be somewhat soon because crappy weather is coming. i think we should get some socal guys up here too :poke:

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Im down for shure !

Better get Mikita cleaning on the shop !

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
Im down for shure !

Better get Mikita cleaning on the shop !
Have you seen that place? A stinkin powerstroke bomb went off in there. It would be nice to do this the day before Sac since a couple So-Cal guys will be up here for that, but that is pretty quick notice.

Oh and maybe some Oregon guys also since Yuba isn't too far for them. Maybe Michael will bring us a keg :poke:

·
Stroken it 7.3,6.0,6.4
1,239 Posts
I am DOWN!

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
What is the date on the b'que? Im sure Im working, but never hurts to ask...

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
Might shoot for the 9th of Oct since more people will be up in this area for the Diesel Drags at Sac Raceway on the 10th.

·
Laces Out
12,314 Posts
geez..that would be tough to make if its the 9th. im waiting on headers and up pipes, because my current up pipes have left the building.

·
Stroken it 7.3,6.0,6.4
1,239 Posts
Do you just need a set of stock 6.4 up pipes? I think we have a set hanging around

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
You can do it.... :poke:

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
:eek: I never knew you were "that" kind.... LOL just kidding... I do the same thing.. I just don't have to go very far!

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
:eek: I think Im off!!! Uh OH...

·
PSD User
477 Posts
Hmmmmmmm......I dunno. Been putting boocoo miles on my truck since the end of August

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
But at least its not just a race anymore that weekend Steve!!

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts

·
PSD User
477 Posts
I ain't even home from Kansas yet Alex lol....gimme a few days here!

1 - 20 of 321 Posts