Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at a used SCT X3 and it says it is unlocked. Is that the same as unmarried? He got it for a Mustang but I should just be able to erase the custom tunes he got and use it on my Powerstroke?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SF3 Tuner with X3 software revision 1.5.0. Nothing on the device itself to indicate that it might be a specialized unit. Just says SCT SF3 on the front of it.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. I guess even if it doesn't have canned tunes as long as I can use it to get the strategy for Drew so he can whip me up a custom tune for my stock head bolts and I can get it for right price will grab it.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sigh some fool drove the price up at last minute, so still waiting to get me a programmer :(

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was bidding right up too last second. Guy had a proxy bid set up that went higher than what I wanted to spend. Oh well made the seller and extra $70 lol.

·
Administrator
33,162 Posts
i don't like the proxy bids

no fun bidding against someone who isn't there

i set timers and plan my day around some auctions end times just so I can snipe
then u hit a stupid proxy bid lol

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah. I missed out on one the other day. A 3015 went for $138 plus $15 to ship. Guessing everyone didn't want to wait for it to come from Alaska lol!

·
Registered
89 Posts
I see somebody dug this thread up...but i have a question, somebody said that you wont have canned tunes on certain x3 tuners if you have custom tunes? I went to put a canned tune back on my truck to diagnose some problems and couldnt find them. I know how to download custom tunes to my computer then to my tuner then to my truck but cant figure out how to load the canned tune.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts