Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay guys, over the weekend I was working trying to figure out my no horn, no cruise problem (see other thread). Anyway, I didn't have any sucess, Well this morning I take off to go to work, back out of the shop, go to roll up my windows, as we have rain today, and nothing. I also noticed I don't have radio. I get to work, check fuses, they look fine, I got a meter and checked voltage at the fuse box, and the fuse for windows, and radio, and a/c clutch don't have voltage at the box. I don't know how I would have messed up those messing with the horn/cruise, but apparently I did.

Anyway, main thing is how do I get my windows going again quick, we have more rain on the way.

Thanks in advance!
Fred

·
7,985 Posts
when the computer went in my 2014, i found the hot wire feeding the window switch and jumped power to it to close the windows.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Apparently one of the fuses wasn't making good contact, I went out there and was checking everything with a multi-meter, at first I only had partial juice at a couple of fuses, after pulling an pushing on all of them, everything started working.

So, I am good for now anyway lol!

Thanks for the suggestion though, I appreciate it!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts