Discussion Starter #1

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts

·
Caution! May Blow Smoke
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep OLD news. Mod please delete this thread.

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
atleast he's trying to makesure no one wstes there time ;)
thats a big 10-4 there driver, got a few good men but could always use a few more!

·
Premium Member
15,561 Posts
atleast he's trying to makesure no one wstes there time ;)
what do you mean waste their time? theres still the sled pull and vendors alley and who could forget about that contest that has girls in small swim suits........:drool:

after hearing about last year....I would still go if I had the chance.

·
Caution! May Blow Smoke
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
what do you mean waste their time? theres still the sled pull and vendors alley and who could forget about that contest that has girls in small swim suits........:drool:

Don't forget about the big mayonnaise eating contest at Wah-Bahs LOL That looked nasty last year but the BEER was cold.:evil

·
Quality Built!
1,197 Posts
Its a waste of time to head to Bowling Green isn't it since everything is in Franklin. Anyways I can go to good sled pulls/mud bogs here and Bikini contests with some damn FINE KY/TN girls down here on the lakes around here ;). After nearly getting ran over and my truck trashed by a dumb kid with a 12V dodge doing doughnuts infront of the Wahbahs I'll pass on dodge douch baggery this year ;).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.