Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey yall ive got a problem. i have a 03 6.0 250 an i cant get the key to start it. i put a new starter on it an changed all the relays an ignition switch an cant get power to the starter solenoid. i checked the wire an cant find any problems with it. any 1 got a suggestion

·
Harl
705 Posts
Does it make a any kind of sound? If not mabe the sensor that lets it no when its in park or Netural went bad :shrug:

·
m-chan68
116 Posts
Does the truck start, when you jump the starter with the ignition key in the RUN position? When I say jump it, I mean disconnecting the "squeeze and pull" type connector by the vacuum pump on the passenger side of the engine compartment and jumping the male end of the connector to the battery positive terminal on the passenger side battery?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Does the truck start, when you jump the starter with the ignition key in the RUN position? When I say jump it, I mean disconnecting the "squeeze and pull" type connector by the vacuum pump on the passenger side of the engine compartment and jumping the male end of the connector to the battery positive terminal on the passenger side battery?
no i havent tried that. i put a starter button on it an it fired up. its also idleing at 1200rpm an has absolutely no balls

1 - 5 of 5 Posts