Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

No start, logs included

93 Views 2 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  loganhorse
I’ve searched and searched but I’m stumped.

Truck was running fine, died a few times and was able to get it going, fuel bowl was nasty, got that all cleaned out and fresh fuel to the engine.
Had someone come get the trailer I was pulling and was able to limp the truck home, severely unpowered on hills and white smoke.

Fast forward to having time to look at it, will not start at all.
I’m going to attach a link to my Forscan logs. (I’m not quite sure what I should be looking at so if I need to add any let me know)
RPMs appear to be reading, unplugging ICP (at least I think, drive side head by the HPOP) still no start.
Haven’t pressure checked fuel but opening the drain on the bowl appears to have good fuel.

OneDrive link to logs.
Truck Logs

I have Forscan windows with usb hook up but I’m very new to it so any help would greatly be appreciated.

2000 F350 ~250,000 miles, I first thought the injectors might have stuck due to dirt fuel, but now the no start has me completely rethinking that.

I've done my best to give all the information I can, and attach all the logs that I can. I've read until I'm blue in the face and really just want to figure this out.

The attached PDF pages 1-11 are ICP plugged in and then 12-21 is ICP unplugged.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
My initial impression is that your RPM is rather slow. I’d recommend cleaning and inspecting your terminals, after you clean them make sure you have a good connection and they’re tight. I think 100 rpm is enough for it to try but it’s barely there.

Do you have any oil leaks? How’s the oil level? Are you getting low pressure oil?

I think the truck is flat not getting oil to the rails. Where that failure is… I don’t know.
My initial impression is that your RPM is rather slow. I’d recommend cleaning and inspecting your terminals, after you clean them make sure you have a good connection and they’re tight. I think 100 rpm is enough for it to try but it’s barely there.

Do you have any oil leaks? How’s the oil level? Are you getting low pressure oil?

I think the truck is flat not getting oil to the rails. Where that failure is… I don’t know.
None visible. I have not checked the oil level but that was suggested on another forum so I will report back this evening after I’ve done that.
Was getting LPO when it was running, but now that it’s cooled down and been sitting for a week or so it is here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1 - 3 of 3 Posts