Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I am new to the group and this is my first forum post... I had a massive hole wear in the passenger side cylinder head fuel line...truck ran perfect with the hole despite leaking 1/4 tank of fuel every 30 miles or so(I had to get it home) ... I replaced the line yesterday and got everything put back together and the truck just cranks and cranks and cranks...I did NOT disconnect the battery’s when i replaced the line and I did bump the Glow Plug Relay with a wrench and saw a spark could this of caused all this?...I have read up on no starts the truck is full with oil...the wait to start comes on and goes off...what could possibly be the issue? BTW I have a 2001 F250
D2CEE038-D1CD-4452-A713-DD08D0ED1985.jpeg

·
PSN intsigator
6,697 Posts
Did you check your fuses?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have also loosened the filter top and fuel is pouring in ... it is plum full!

·
PSN intsigator
6,697 Posts
What about the under hood fuses

·
PSN intsigator
6,697 Posts
There should be 2 inline fusible links coming coming from the passenger battery connection see if they are good. IIRC they goto the solenoids in the middle of the engine on the passenger side. Glowing and start. See if power is present on 1 side of the big lugs

·
PSN intsigator
6,697 Posts
1 may go to the alternator too

·
PSN intsigator
6,697 Posts
They will look like regular wires.

Is there power at the alternator and both relays

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry for the delayed response we have been getting hammers with rain...I went and took a look this evening and I kicked myself in the rear I found 2 working harnesses that weren’t plugged in going to I’m guessing the injectors ... one on the driver side and one on the passenger side 🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️

1 - 11 of 11 Posts