Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i finally got the truck back up and running after haveing another bad idm, put an 02 computer in it as well and its running good but my oil psi gauge in the dash is sitting as far into the "L" as it can get and my oil temp/psi light (whatever light its for, the one right next to the psi gauge) is on but like i said the truck seams to running perfect. what do you think is the matter?

went to check for codes and plugged in my evo to run it and my evo wont turn on, im pretty sure the obdII fuse is out, but im not sure what fuse it is and i dont have an owners manul to look it so, can someone tell me what fuse it is? its the same as the cig lighter i know that.

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
Fuse #3.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
The 02 PCM wont work correctly in an truck that does not have the digital odometer. You need to find a 00 or 01 PCM (NVK-PMT) The gauge issue might be related to this.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well the pcm is coded pmt1. but i mean sometimes ill start it and it will move up and down and up and all over then come to a rest in the middle then fall to the bottom.

thank you for the fuse number!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts