·
Registered
44 Posts
Hpop lines are -6 JIC(3/8" JIC) btw I believe

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I will hopefully be doing the buzz test tonight. I bought a wifi obd2 scanner and it seems that car gauge only syncs up with bluetooth. So the bluetooth scanner should be here today.

I am leaning more toward the injectors myself.

Anybody ever order from Bitter root diesel? I am thinking of buying the injector rebuild kit from them.

·
Registered
44 Posts
No, but I've heard they are good. I might be doing mine soon as well. I'm considering just dropping $1200 on a set from rosewood instead of rebuilding mine since my trucks odometer reads 386k and I dont know their history. If you buy the fully rebuilt set for $1200 and pay a $400 core they just go ahead and ship you a set and you can send yours back instead of waiting for yours to be rebuilt. Rebuilding them yourself doesn't look too bad but still... I'd rather them be bench tested and internals be checked and replaced if need be and know that they are good.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
UPDATE:

When I test the fuses with a test light fuse 22 does not light up. The fuel bowl wire harness looks okay. The wires do not seem to be shorted out and all the insulation is on them. Where else do I need to look?

After a Buzz test with Car Gauge Pro I got a bunch of codes. Hopefully one you can help me out on this one. Also, I used a test light to check the fuse box under the hood and fuse 22 didn't light up. I have continuity when using a multimeter and I pulled the fuse, it is good.

Here are the codes:
P0270
P1277
P1275
P1291
P0012
P007C
P0001
P0603
P1212
Any ideas?

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'm not well versed enough on these things but I'd start checking out all the wiring and look for something obvious. Hopefully someone with more knowledge on the codes will jump in.

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
OP, see my reply to your other post. Cheers!

21 - 26 of 26 Posts