Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
14,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JUST KIDDING!!!

But I just fell in love with this picture and wanted to share it.... Unfortunately, the truck was filthy for the Bash because I had to drive through rain half of the drive! But here it is...

I wanted to wait until it was completely finished to post pics, but I'm impatient, and it's taking a while...

The tires are soon to be swapped out for my 355-50 Kumho KL78's, and I'll be rolling some black 20x12's if all goes as planned and they come out of back-order soon...

Got a lot of painting to do yet, and then I move on to the interior...

Before...

·
I know nothing...
6,115 Posts
WOW!

I did'nt know you lowered it!

I saw it in tanks bash thread but thought somebody was clowning you, looks very nice!

·
Lovin Life...
2,900 Posts
What is the suspension setup now? What size tires and rims in the new pictures?

·
Registered
14,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What is the suspension setup now? What size tires and rims in the new pictures?
It's a 2.5" leveling kit, stock rear... In that picture it's got worn out 33-12.50R20's with 20x10's on it, but like I said, my 34x14's on 20x12's are coming soon... Here's a picture of it, same height with 35x12.50's and different wheels. I like this stance a lot, so I really think I'll love it with the new wide tires.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
And to think u were giving me Crap when I was gonna lower mine down,now u go and do it. Look good though !

·
Lovin Life...
2,900 Posts
I am considering same rim\tire size combination....I'm curious to see how this turns out for you.

Looks good lowered back down.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
LOL Mine was lowered for a few months before I started giving you crap! LOL
I bet it rides a bunch better too. That was one of my reasons behind it anyways, that and about 3 miles to the gallon,lol

·
Registered
14,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I bet it rides a bunch better too. That was one of my reasons behind it anyways, that and about 3 miles to the gallon,lol
Oh yeah! I also need new shocks all around, that will help the ride even more... But oddly enough, I find myself wishing it were a little more stiff from time to time... I might throw some add-a-leafs in the front and a 350 block in the rear and see how I like it...

·
28 cent #2
2,874 Posts
Looks good man. Can't wait to see the new wheels and tires. Mine sits just the same with 2.5" in the front and stock in the rear with 35's. I aint changing mine haha.

·
Waitin' on 500
2,109 Posts
looks great

·
A Ghost these days...
2,434 Posts
Looks good Jeret.

Now make it FAST ALREADY!

·
I am the juggernaut.
3,380 Posts
hmmmmm I wonder where you got the picture....

1 - 20 of 69 Posts