Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who are doing upgrades on your 6.4L this is almost a must. The No Limit piping is the best on the market and flows a ton of air compared to the stock piping. Your truck will love you for upgrading.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes I did the entire egr delete whice was pretty easy to do. When you buy the no limit intake, you can also purchase the egr delete from them as well. Your engine will thank you up and down for both.

·
Registered
58 Posts
What size is the pipe when it's at the turbo. Does it tapper down or is the coupler downsized. I'm wondering if this would work on my single setup

·
Registered
117 Posts
I believe he can make them in a few sizes depending on your turbo setup, shoot him a quick message and he should be able to help out.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I shot him a pm on the army already Thanks

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What size is the pipe when it's at the turbo. Does it tapper down or is the coupler downsized. I'm wondering if this would work on my single setup
Its 3'' all the way on the piping for the CAC and intake elbow. As for the cold air intake, its 4'' at the turbo and then goes up to 5'' for the filter. If you have factory turbos or a setup like with the same size there is a adaptor that you can get from No Limit as well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts