Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my new intake. I must say its an awesome piece. True quality and the pride in craftsmanship shows. Just thought id pass that along to anyone looking for the best

·
Registered
955 Posts
Just got my new intake. I must say its an awesome piece. True quality and the pride in craftsmanship shows. Just thought id pass that along to anyone looking for the best
Agreed. Definitely worth the coin.

·
Registered
518 Posts
No Limit is really the only way to go when it comes to intercooler piping and cold air intake. These product REALLY work and they are made here in the US. Not to mention that the customer service is second to none.

·
Registered
7 Posts
In the market for a CAI as well. How does this compare to the S&B CAI. It's another 130 bucks for the No limit and i've read good things about the S&B as well.

·
Registered
9,722 Posts
I switched when I had an Elite 71mm drop-in low pressure charger. It was 100% necessary because no other intake setup flowed enough air. So I gained sufficient airflow. I think there has been a few horsepower gain on the dyno with the intake over a standard AFE stage II cold air intake. Who cares about horsepower when the flow is that much greater?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts