Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having an issue with the cabin heat, I can't get any on my feet. I've read posts about heat staying on defrost only, but mine goes through the motion(can hear it too) but it will not heat the foot well. Any ideas of what to look at?

·
PSN intsigator
6,608 Posts
Where does it blow out at?

Sent from my super awesome outdated Samsung phone while waiting for masakimms# 500mA overdraw draw to catch fire which turd will be blamed for and we will be sitting on dustybumpers tailgate watching the fire and plotting against yommy.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I get defrost and body heat only. If you put the knob on upper/lower(body/footwell) I get body only. Same for the defrost/footwell, just defrost, all fan speeds.

·
PSN intsigator
6,608 Posts
That sounds like a bad blending door actuator, nothing controlling that door, or something is holding it closed.

Sent from my super awesome outdated Samsung phone while waiting for masakimms# 500mA overdraw draw to catch fire which turd will be blamed for and we will be sitting on dustybumpers tailgate watching the fire and plotting against yommy.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Your blend door could be broken where the actuator pivots. I would check actuator for full movement while disconnected, then manually turn blend door with a flat blade screw driver, do you have automatic temperature control. Those modules have a tendency to freeze in a position not sending the command to change to the desired position.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts