Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took my truck to the shop to fix the ac its been there 5 times and it still doesnt work like it should. Well now i have no heat. The little valve that lets the water run threw the heater core dosent move. I can move it by hand but it still doesnt seem to get hot in the cab. The valve that mounts right on top of the heater core in the cab makes noise but i dont know if its working right yet. Any thoughts on what to check?

·
Registered
1,023 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Man i dont know about you but if a person has a problem they have a problem. I think you need to find something else to do.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
I feel both of your views. I have been around forums for a while now, and I know how bad a nusance it can be. But then again, if there is a problem and he needs help. I think theres plenty of helpful people around to keep the sarcastic guys around.

I laughed...

·
Lost Cause
896 Posts
Check the vacuum pump, and for leaks in the system including the hoses to the hubs if you have ESOF transfercase. The HVAC system is controlled by vacuum. Any leak will cause mis-operation.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Check the vacuum pump, and for leaks in the system including the hoses to the hubs if you have ESOF transfercase. The HVAC system is controlled by vacuum. Any leak will cause mis-operation.
Now, was that so hard??? :pointlaugh: LOLLOL

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
No, but it wasn't as funny

1 - 11 of 11 Posts