Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
IM OUT!!!
4,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
like it says above, loaded up the 210 tow and nothing loaded up the 250 and nothing. i can put in reverse though.LOL
this is no bueno

·
Spartan, True Performance
120 Posts
like it says above, loaded up the 210 tow and nothing loaded up the 250 and nothing. i can put in reverse though.LOL
this is no bueno
Call me 828-692-9967

·
IM OUT!!!
4,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
still no luck with the tcm...it loads the tune fine with no stopping but i cant get the stock tune to load in the truck now...?
the tcm is fine, im thinking that its trying to install a job 2 transmission set up in the truck, at least thats what the DD says.
mick and i are trying to figure it out...all the tunes have a -2 at the end of it

·
IM OUT!!!
4,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, everything is ok with the truck and it is moving forward, haha! The 210 TOW POWER tune is on and like Jeff "08stroker250" said, it is a very nice tune! It is now my favorite tune.
To say the least the problem seemed to be operator error. Somehow my truck got the job 2 file and loaded it in my rig. I'm not saying this will happen to all that update their tunes... But becareful which tunes you pick! There are ones that have a _1,for the job 1 trucks, and the other ends in _2. I'm almost positive it came up on the select tune screen but then again I could be wrong.
This is just an FYI for those that MIGHT run across this problem... Thanks to Mick again for helping me figure this out...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts