Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
'' fukin boosten''
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i finaly got my guages all wired up and my boost guage isnt reading any boost what so ever im asuming the guage isnt working bc i put the t in the map line then wired to the guage well after i left the shop i unhooked the hose from the side of the manifold and got some body to give it throttel and put my finger over the hole and it was definatly putin some pressure. so i am asuming that it is the guage what do you guys think am i doin somin wrong and the hose that goes from the t to the guages has no holes that i know of its a bran new hose wats up with this.

·
Registered
282 Posts
mine was not reading either. i had the gauge in the top of a 3 gauge piller and lowered it to the bottom and cut the t a little bit... it started showing pressure then.. but then again it may be the gauge...

·
Dairy Mechanic
2,198 Posts
No pressure even under load?

·
'' fukin boosten''
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well i have the 4 pod and its on the 3rd from the bottem but what exactly would that do i cant think of a reason why that would help imean moving the guage would make it a lil closer put cuting the t idk maybe ill try that tomorow

·
'' fukin boosten''
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well i got on the the highway and i was pissed and ran it all the way to 80 still nothin but my egt's got to 1,000 so i know that works haha

·
Noob
1,247 Posts
i finaly got my guages all wired up and my boost guage isnt reading any boost what so ever im asuming the guage isnt working bc i put the t in the map line then wired to the guage well after i left the shop i unhooked the hose from the side of the manifold and got some body to give it throttel and put my finger over the hole and it was definatly putin some pressure. so i am asuming that it is the guage what do you guys think am i doin somin wrong and the hose that goes from the t to the guages has no holes that i know of its a bran new hose wats up with this.
IDK wut R U sayn. English please, it is the national language;) Not Sprint is my service carrier...

·
Noob
1,247 Posts
well i have the 4 pod and its on the 3rd from the bottem but what exactly would that do i cant think of a reason why that would help imean moving the guage would make it a lil closer put cuting the t idk maybe ill try that tomorow
IDK, maybe try typing???;)

·
'' fukin boosten''
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i will have to check the line and see if i have any kinks in it. what more do you want me to type other people understand this how is it so hard. i can completely spell out each word if you want but its pretty self explanitory

·
Registered
282 Posts
thats why i moved mine to the bottom the hose was pulled tight and kinked through the firewall. when i moved it to the bottom of the pillar it slacked up enough.. dunno just sayin

·
Noob
1,247 Posts
i will have to check the line and see if i have any kinks in it. what more do you want me to type other people understand this how is it so hard. i can completely spell out each word if you want but its pretty self explanitory
Well if it was that self-explanatory, you would not have posted up what you did.;)

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
i had a similar prob then i went to the hardware store and got a thicker wall vacc hose and it worked after that. the thicker wall resists kinking. also make sure that you have hose clamps around each connection.

·
Terminator Nation
5,121 Posts
Check the plastic tee to see if the holes are blocked. My pressure line used 1/8" nylon hose with brass compression/ferrule hose end fittings. This line and fittings are available at hardware stores in bulk if you need a longer hose to prevent kinking; it kinks easily.

·
'' fukin boosten''
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
its pretty self explanitory to read. well it doesnt matter now some woman swerved in my lane and hit me head on and totaled my truck so im in search of a new one. and if any body wants any thing of my truck let me know.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
sucks to hear about the loss of the truck. any pics of said wreck?

·
'' fukin boosten''
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
there on my cell phone cant you transfer them to photobucket if you can i will

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
you can send em to my email an i can put em up for ya if ya want. if ya do pm is on the wail with mail adress.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts