Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will these tires hold up on an F350 4x4 7.3 powerstroke? My buddy has a set on his 04 Z71 and loves them. They also look sweet and perforom well off-road!! Just curious if id beable to get any life outa them on an F350? Im looking at the 35x12.5x18, They are load range E and 10ply tires

Tire Details - Discount Tire Direct

·
Registered
574 Posts
I have a set on my excusion. Nicer ride then my toyos on my obs. I got a great price on mine too. I tow a 12k toybox with no problems. Yet. Only got 2k on them.

·
Registered
21 Posts
had them on my F350 got 35000 miles on them and sold them to my friend and he has got another 15000miles and they still have 1/4 tread on them wish i would have got another set

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sweet that's what I want to hear!!, that's about what I hual so that's why I defenitly want Load Range E and 10 ply tire.

Its just there $297 a peice, so its going to be probley $1300-$1400 with shipping.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice!! Well I guess ill for sure be ordering them next week!!

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
just ordered them!

·
Let'er Buck!
1,685 Posts
Same here. Had them on 3 one-ton's of mine. Would be running them still if they'd make a 235/85 to fit my dually.

Wear was great, they're tough, and I'd recommend them to anyone.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sweet can't wait!! Should be here next week wednsday/thursday

·
SLOW LEARNER
739 Posts
Got mine last week. Really like the sidewall.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SWEET!! Now I probley won't beable to go to sleep, tires should be here next week wednsday/thursday because of monday being a holiday!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts