Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much nitrous can be sprayed on a stock fueled 7.3 it has a TS 140 tune on it 1.15 van turbo 4 inch exhaust into a 6 inch stack. just looking for another 15-20 feet pulling

·
Oooo, White Lightning !
2,921 Posts
What rods

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,952 Posts
How much nitrous can be sprayed on a stock fueled 7.3 it has a TS 140 tune on it 1.15 van turbo 4 inch exhaust into a 6 inch stack. just looking for another 15-20 feet pulling

What pulling series are you in that allows nitrous?

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
you should have more air than fuel right now. get some injectors...

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Supposing you have a forged rod motor, you could probably get away with little jet. id start with the smallest jet you have(around a .020 or so) and maybe bump it up a little from there if you still have smoke.

If you have powered metal rods, id be very leary of running it especially with the ts 140 tune. Ideally you would want to run a tune made for running nitrous (timing adjusted accordingly).

like mentioned above tho, ultimately a larger turbo and some injectors are a far better route to take.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i would send my chip to swamps for a custom tune. i have forged rods. and im just pulling local in the modified diesel class with a stock truck. i know i dont have much fuel left but im just looking for 50hp

1 - 6 of 6 Posts