Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
WWDD
10,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what are you guys using for your switches?

I got one on the peddle for the first stage, trying to decide how i can control 2 more stages, and still drive the truck at the same time

·
Laces Out
12,314 Posts
what are you guys using for your switches?

I got one on the peddle for the first stage, trying to decide how i can control 2 more stages, and still drive the truck at the same time
i thought you were using the horn for one..ill send you the trans brak button if you want to hold the 3rd in hand

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
full trottle for the first, second on a boost activated at 40psi, then the big third a botton you hold, or the horn

·
WWDD
10,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mike is right, i have already broke the bank on this thing... but its definatly something to look into when things settle down.

·
Registered
201 Posts
full trottle for the first, second on a boost activated at 40psi, then the big third a botton you hold, or the horn
:whs: I only have two stages and the second for me is set at 30 psi it also has an over ride button so i can hit it at any time..

·
Laces Out
12,314 Posts
we will be putting an NOS launcher on the drag truck. when price isnt an issue, it is the best of the best available that i have ever seen.

·
10.61 @ 128 MPH
2,297 Posts
My 1st stage is activated at wot with a switch on the pedal, the 2nd and 3rd stage is activated with the progressive controller. For the dragstrip i use a time delay but i can also ramp the solenoids based, off rpm and boost. Nitrous Express makes a hell of a controller....basically the same thing as the launcher.

If your tight for money, try picking up a cheap time delay controller. Its easier just to floor it and drive and not worry about flipping switches ....etc. been there done that.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts