Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
WWDD
10,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what are you guys using for your switches?

I got one on the peddle for the first stage, trying to decide how i can control 2 more stages, and still drive the truck at the same time

·
Laces Out
13,511 Posts
Wire the solenoids into the module, plug the module in, program each solenoid nitrous map to what you want. Then flip the on switch as you pull up to the line. No more worrying. Coolest thing since canned beer.

Wide Open Performance - Online Store
i highly doubt dustin is in the market to drop that kinda cash right now. :hehe:

·
Registered
201 Posts
full trottle for the first, second on a boost activated at 40psi, then the big third a botton you hold, or the horn
:whs: I only have two stages and the second for me is set at 30 psi it also has an over ride button so i can hit it at any time..

·
10.61 @ 128 MPH
2,279 Posts
My 1st stage is activated at wot with a switch on the pedal, the 2nd and 3rd stage is activated with the progressive controller. For the dragstrip i use a time delay but i can also ramp the solenoids based, off rpm and boost. Nitrous Express makes a hell of a controller....basically the same thing as the launcher.

If your tight for money, try picking up a cheap time delay controller. Its easier just to floor it and drive and not worry about flipping switches ....etc. been there done that.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.