Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Diesel Addict
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after trying unsuccessfully for 30 minutes to figure out what was wrong with my TPS Activation Switch for my nitrous setup, I ripped the thing out and went old school. Can't beat the NOS Micro Switch for reliability and it works rather well on my adjustable pedals. The falling TPS voltage of the 6.0's combined with the voltage fluctuation I was seeing on my test meter today tells me I would have been fighting an activation problem forever. Not anymore . . . :D

·
Proud PSN Sponsor!
2,171 Posts
you can always get the nos buttons on your steering wheel like they have in fast and the furious..NAAAAAAAZ!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, but then when you use it your floor pan might fall out like theirs too.

·
Registered
868 Posts
oh that movie is awesome! i love the retarded OCD guy..."Dear God, thank you for titanium valve springs, ball bearing turbos, and 4 row inner coolers" HAAH!

or best part..Vin Diesel saying: See the guy in the snake skin pants? thats his cousin Lance. then they come back and shoot up the cars and VD yells "NAWWWWWWWWWWZ"

i wanna run spray just so i can quote that when i reach WOT :pointlaugh:

·
Diesel Addict
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh that movie is awesome! i love the retarded OCD guy..."Dear God, thank you for titanium valve springs, ball bearing turbos, and 4 row inner coolers" HAAH!

or best part..Vin Diesel saying: See the guy in the snake skin pants? thats his cousin Lance. then they come back and shoot up the cars and VD yells "NAWWWWWWWWWWZ"

i wanna run spray just so i can quote that when i reach WOT :pointlaugh:
:hehe::hehe::hehe: Your just jealous that your truck isn't painted lime green with an Aztec Warrior on the side. :poke::D

·
Registered
868 Posts
:hehe::hehe::hehe: Your just jealous that your truck isn't painted lime green with an Aztec Warrior on the side. :poke::D
:doh: how did you know?

i do live close to Neptune's Net and PCH...i think i should go drive around and talk crap to guys driving ferraris...HEY WHATS THE RETAIL ON ONE OF THOSE!? more then you can afford. *looks over to Anthony* as Anthony says "SMOKE EM!" and we will race down PCH!ahahhahah :ford: :hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

i live in a hollywood fantasy land of crappy ricer movies:redspotdance:

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
same switch i rigged on my pedal for my first stage then got the trusty in hand button for the second:D

·
South Atlanta white trash
495 Posts
That's pimpin

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
do you yell NAAAWZ everytime you hit it? and when it goes do all the lights become blurry and you get thrown into your seat? :eek: :D
it will throw ya in the seat and the truck sideways if not in 4wd hahaha but u know ill occasionally yell NAAAAWWWZZ just for S' and G's no blurry lights nad tunnel vision tho:poke::(:mad:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts